Our original design (called OVM 1.0) was similar to the Ethereum EVM, but not similar enough which caused some issues. To solve them, we decided we need to redesign our product around EVM equivalence. Unfortunately, that requires us to "reboot" the blockchain by doing a regenesis on November 11th, 2021. The state of the blockchain was not modified, every asset and every contract stayed same, but the pre-regenesis transactions are no longer part of the blockchain.
This is the reason transactions don't appear, for example, on Etherscan.
23 June 2021 - 11 November 2021
To access transaction history between 23 June 2021 and the final regenesis using the Etherscan CSV exporting tool.
Browse here and select your address and the type of report you want.
Prior to 23 June 2021
Follow these steps (ask for help if needed)
- Clone go-ethereum (the standard version) and checkout version v1.9.10 (git checkout v1.9.10)
- Download the following three datadir folders:
- Generation #1 (Jan to April): https://storage.googleapis.com/sequencer-datadirs/datadir-gen1.zip
- Generation #2 (April to May): https://storage.googleapis.com/sequencer-datadirs/datadir-gen2.zip
- Generation #3 (May to June): https://storage.googleapis.com/sequencer-datadirs/datadir-gen3.zip
- Build and run the standard geth v1.9.10 with:
./build/bin/geth --datadir ./path/to/datadir --rpc
You can then use ERC20 events filters to get the events that you want for each address. Note that you will have to repeat this process for each datadir to get the full event history. If you are not technical, you can ask for help on our discord.