- Log in to the Binance App. If you are not a Binance user, create a new Binance account.
- To tap Withdrawal and search for “Ethereum”/“ETH”.
- Tap Send via Crypto Network to withdraw ETH to Optimism.
- Select Optimism from the network list and tap Confirm.
- Paste the Optimism network recipient address and enter the withdrawal amount. Please note that there could be network withdrawal fees and withdrawal limitations.
Before you confirm the withdrawal, always double-check the address you entered to ensure it is correct. If you entered the wrong address, your funds may be lost and cannot be recovered.
- If this is your first time withdrawing to an Optimism address, you can add it as a new address for easier access in the future. Please ensure you select the correct network.
- After clicking Withdrawal, you need to verify the transaction with your 2FA devices.
Congratulations, your withdrawal is complete and soon you'll be able to use the Optimism network. You can check the transaction status by tapping View History.