Although Binance US does not support direct deposits into Optimism yet. You can easily move ETH from Binance to Optimism by sending it to Ethereum Mainnet / L1 and then bridging over with our gateway.
Transfer from Binance to L1 Ethereum
- Log into Binance US.
- Go to your assets, click Withdraw and select to withdraw ETH.
- Enter the amount, the output network (ERC20), and your address.
- Click Confirm Withdrawal.
- Enter the code you received through second factor authentication and click Done.
Transfer from L1 Ethereum to Optimism
- Log into the Optimism bridge.
- Type the amount you wish to deposit and click Deposit (leave everything else at the default value).
- Click Deposit again, and then confirm the deposit in the wallet.
- Wait until the transfer goes through.
- When you see this message, congratulations. You are now ready to explore the Optimism ecosystem.