Optimism Quests are a simple, educational, and rewarding exploration of the OP Mainnet app ecosystem. Just by reading about different apps and completing a short quiz and task, users will be able to mint a commemorative NFT that represents the completion of the respective quest.
How do quests work?
For Season 1 of Optimism Quests we partnered with Galxe to create a seamless learn to earn experience.
- Learn: Read and complete the quiz on app.optimism.io/quests
- Complete quest: Complete the referenced tasks on the partner app / websites
- Earn NFT: Once the task has been completed and your credential updates on the respective Galxe campaign, you can mint your NFT on Galxe.
- Green credential: Your connected wallet address has completed the quest. If you cannot get the NFT for some reason, ask for help in the Galxe Discord's #support channel.
- Blue credential: Your connected wallet address has not completed the quest.
Please note some quests require that the respective project team manually update the list of wallets that completed their quest before you are able to mint. This is generally done weekly, please reach out to the respective application team for support if you have been waiting longer than a week.
I just did the task, where's my NFT?
If you just finished the task, and the task is still in blue (meaning Galaxy thinks you haven't done it), it could be that Galaxy just hasn't updated yet. Normally it takes only a few minutes, but it can take up to a week.
Who is eligible to participate?
Anyone! The only pre-requisite to participating in Optimism Quests is having a wallet that supports OP Mainnet.
If you’re brand new to OP Mainnet, head here to get started!
What is the total amount of NFTs available?
There is no limit to the number of NFTs available.
What are quests NFTs for?
Each quest NFT represents your understanding of specific apps on OP Mainnet. Projects can offer quest NFT holders unique experiences all while ensuring their community members have a cursory understanding of crypto use cases.
Furthermore, quest NFTs can be used to unlock different traits in the Optimist NFT, if you earn them yourself.
- Tier 1: Earn ≥4 distinct quest NFTs to unlock [redacted]
- Tier 2: Earn ≥7 distinct quest NFTs to unlock [redacted]
- Tier 3: Earn ≥10 distinct quest NFTs to unlock [redacted]
Are quest NFTs transferable?
Yes! Though to unlock the different traits in the Optimist NFT you will need to complete the respective quest by earning the associated NFT from different applications, not purchase them.
I completed a quest but am unable to claim the associated NFT
Some projects require that their team manually update the list of wallets that completed their quest before you are able to mint. This is generally done weekly, please reach out to the respective application team for support if you have been waiting longer than a week.
Alternatively, you can ask for help in the Galxe Discord's #support channel.
How long do Quests last?
Season 1 of Quests ran until January 17, 2023.